- TECHNOCRACY NEWS & TRENDS - MAY 25, 2021 - PROJECT VERITAS -
Two whistleblowers have came forward to Project Veritas to expose that Technocrats at Facebook have weaponized the platform to cancel vaccine hesitancy and skeptics worldwide. These Facebook Technocrats are in league with Technocrats at Big Pharma to promote untested and unapproved gene therapy shots for the whole world. ⁃ TN Editor
Two Facebook Insiders have come forward to Project Veritas with leaked internal documents, showing the Big Tech giant’s plan to police “Vaccine Hesitancy” (VH) through surreptitious “comment demotion.”
The company has set up a tier system to rank comments on various scales, based on how much the statement questions or cautions against the Covid-19 vaccination.
Tier 2, for instance, represents “Indirect Discouragement” of getting vaccinated and according to PV’s sources, user comments such as these would be heavily “suppressed.”
It doesn’t matter if the comments are true, factual or represent reality. The comment is demoted, buried and hidden from view of the public if it clashes with this system.
“It doesn’t match the narrative,” one insider explained. “The narrative being, get the vaccine, the vaccine is good for you. Everyone should get it. And if you don’t, you will be singled out,”
One of the insiders, a Data Center Technician, leaked multiple internal documents detailing an algorithm test being run on 1.5 percent of Facebook and Instagram’s nearly 3.8 billion users worldwide.
The goal? To, “drastically reduce user exposure to vaccine hesitancy (VH) in comments.”
“They’re trying to control this content before it even makes it onto your page before you even see it,” one insider said.
1. The authors of the plan are credited as Joo Ho Yeo, Nick Gibian, Hendrick Townley, Amit Bahl and Matt Gilles.
2. The goal of the “framework” is to “identify and tier the categories” of content that “could discourage vaccination in certain contexts.”
3. Facebook also established a “Vaccine Hesitancy” scoring system to establish numerical thresholds for certain content.
4. The company instituted tiers to describe the tone of certain posts, with some being categorized as “sensational/alarmist” or “criticizing choice.” The responses range from outright removal to comment demotions.
5. Another document from the aforementioned Hendrick Townley discusses more data points following the “experiment” with “demoting” VH comments.
Para acessar o Conteúdo acima, acesse a Home Page aqui. https://www.heitordepaola.online/